|72 Combermere street Goulburn 2580|
|We have all your skating needs at the best prices|
INLINE SKATE CARE.
Let's face it! Buying an INLINE skate these days can mean big bucks, so when you look after it, you can save money. Here are some pointers to make your inline skates last longer:
1. Water is your INLINE SKATE’S worst enemy, so keep your INLINE SKATES inside when you have finished skating. Also avoid riding your INLINE skates through puddles and in the rain.
2. Be sure to learn all your tricks properly.
3. Avoid impact with hard objects such as GUTTERS, WALLS, etc as this will cause damage. There is no warranty to cover this sort of damage.
4. Never leave your INLINE SKATE unattended, they are easy to carry inside and keep an eye on it wherever you go.
5. Make sure your equipment is assembled correctly, check out any rattles and regularly check that all axles and buckles are tight. Replace any worn part such as axles, bearings and bushes.
6. Rotate your wheels when wear starts to show. Oil bearings with recommended product to reduce friction and wear.
7. Avoid riding your INLINE SKATES on particularly rough surfaces as this can be risky and increase wear on your wheels. Dusty conditions are not so good for your bearings.
8. When doing tricks like drop ins, stairs, etc make sure to land squarely on both skates.
9. Watch a friend or video and run through all tricks in your mind before executing, this eliminates having to make decisions part way through the trick and reduces accidents.
10. Wear a safety helmet and elbow, knee, wrist padding. Always skate in a safe environment away from traffic and always with a friend just in case.
Happy and safe skating from Olympicycle.